Choose either the manual or the WPS method to include a Wi-Fi device like Wi-fi enabled computer, an iPhone, an iPod or perhaps a gaming device to the Wi-Fi network of the routerlogin.
On the Wi-Fi device that you wish to connect to the routerlogin, you need to use the program application that manages your Wi-Fi connections.
- Be sure that the router is receiving power.
- On the Wi-Fi device that you wish to connect toyour router, open the program application that manages your Wi-Fi connections.
- This software scans for several Wi-Fi networks in your area.
- Search for the router’s network and select it. If you didn’t change the name of the network throughout the process, search for the default SSID and select it. The default SSID is on the router label.
- Enter the router Wi-Fi password. The default Wi-Fi password can be on the router label.
- Click the Connect button.
- When you click on the connect button, the device connects to the Wi-Fi network of the router.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup Method to Join R7900P routerlogin
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is really a standard for easily adding computers and other devices to a property network while maintaining security. To make use of WPS (Push’N’Connect), ensure that all Wi-Fi devices to link to the network are Wi-Fi certified. During the process, the client gets the security settings from the router so that each device in the network supports exactly the same security settings.
To make use of WPS to get in touch with a computer or mobile device to the WiFi network of the router:
- Ensure that the router is receiving power.
- Check the instructions for your personal computer or mobile device.
- Press the WPS button of the router for three seconds of your computer or mobile device, or follow the WPS instructions that came with the device.
The WPS process automatically creates the device with the network password and connects the device to the Wi-Fi network of the routerlogin.